Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Single Tear

I know there is more than a great risk of me sounding like a complete tool here but so be it. It must needs be said.

Gilmore Girls was an amazing show. Anyone who says otherwise is a close minded fool. It was smart, fast, charming, and reeeeally really well done. And though I only hopped on board for the last two and a half seasons (credit given to my two younger sisters) I am all kinds of bummed it just ended last night.

The series finale, however, was perfect. It was dignified, moving, and magnificently written. Everyone involved has every right to be proud. It couldn't have been better.

And, seriously, who knew Sally Struthers was so freakin' funny?

1 Comments:

Blogger Tracey said...

We are SO TOTALLY kindred spirits. This seals it for sure. Gilmore Girls was my only reason for living some days.

The other days, it was Fruit by the Foot.

10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home