Saturday, November 17, 2007

Part 6 of 10 In Tired Ten Part Series: 100 Things I Want To Do Before I Die - - - No Longer Pending

--- I had a really good one that I thought of as I was walking home and now that I've sat down... it's gone... I am so frustrated with muhself---

51) Scuba dive.

52) Meet and shake hands with and propose to and have six children with Bill Nighy.

53) Meet and shake hands with Andrew Bird. And then make him godfather of my six mini Nighys. And then maybe have an affair with him.

54) Build my own home.

55) Own a Hookah.

56) Live well past the age of 40.

57) Trick someone into to eat my poop.

58) Convince a friend they have a serious problem by throwing an unexpected and unnecessary intervention.

59) Spend a day in Japan walking the streets dressed as Godzilla.

60) Egg someones house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home