Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Some Haikus I Wrote

dreams of yesterday
more like nightmares, I suppose
... did you fart again?


sweaty palms and sighs
filled with sorrow and regret
i miss your yum-yums


yogurt and french fries
this couldn't be more awkward
we'll make out later


silent promises
smack that sack against my chin
what? i said what? gross.


saturday morning
anything for love, you said.
why not tongue my hole?


on the ferris wheel
gaze into your weary eyes
pucker up, baby.


sandpaper pie and
polyester silhouettes.
my my, you're frisky


tingling insides
your declaration of love
lips on my butthole


sourcream daydream
the doctor said wait two days
fuck that, man. fuck that.


tears fall towards the sky
my pants around my ankles
forget 'em. let's dance.


forked tongues locked as one
so wrong, yet it seems so right.
... ew... can you smell that?


these sweaty balls itch
shout of bittersweet surprise
your hands be so cold


sunburned marshmallows
help to find my ticklish spot
these farts define me


panda bear pies and
day old taxicab pudding
no, i won't swallow.


dribbly sunsets and
your salamander fingers
make my wee-wee smile


pursed lips softly blow
making sweet love without touch
gentle breeze 'gainst pubes


all because of you,
pudding off the ol' butt crack
ne'er tasted so sweet

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home