Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Ode To Spider Bite That Is Maybe A Zit But I Doubt It On The Tip Of My Nose

Oh spider bite on the tip of my nose
Why do you delight to torture me?
Are you a zit, I must ask
Though I know you are not, spider bite.

I know that you are not a zit.
You hurt whenever I touch you, spider bite.
Honestly, all I have to do it barely tap you
And I feel like my nose is on a fire.

And when I squeeze you, spider bite
When I squeeze you to test your zittiness
To see if you will explode white pus
White pus, spider bite, is that what you are full of?

My efforts always suggest the answer is "no."
No white pus, because you are not a zit.

You are a big fucking spider bite that fucking kills.
Jesus fucking christ.
Go away.
Holy fuck.
Jesus butt fucking christ.
I hate you, you son of a bitch spider bite.

Go away go away go away.

I miss the days when there was no spider bite on the tip of my nose, spider bite.
Give me those days back.
I'll give you a dollar.
Eeeeeeeh?
A doooollaaaar?

Just take the fucking dollar and leave me alone, spider bite.
Fuck shit piss, spider bite.

Fuck shit piss.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tracey said...

This poem brought a little tear to my eye. I might still have pinkeye, though.

Anyway, my prof absolutely LOVES the scene you wrote and my boyfriend and I are going to perform it for that thing I was telling you about. I'll probably need to contact you later about a letter for rights, etc. You famous playwright you!

Go get 'em, tiger.

10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home