Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Some Exciting Things And Some Not Exciting Things And A Couple Things That Are Right In The Middle

You know what I love almost more than making brown and settling for anything less than the absolute best? When my friends post in their blogs so that I can reads them!

THREE of those friends have done so in like... the past DAY!

Holy cow, ya'll! Was it my burfday or sumthin!? It sure felt like it! It sure felt like my burfday, e'rybody! Hippy HooraY!!

So, that is some very exciting news that preceded this forthcoming not so exciting news...

The not so exciting news is this:

I is being up all night tonight so I can finally get my works done. I am also crossing my fingers that I do not fail all of my classes.

Thirdly, and this news is neither exciting nor particularly not exciting, but it is sort of news none the less, but anyways... Thirdly:

I am angry at myself for taking forever to complete my Ten Part Series About 100 Things I Wanna Do Before I Kick It. But I will have all of you know, all of the (give or take) tens of thousands of you who read this, especially the several thousands of you who are deeply invested in the Series progression, that I promised a very stalwart friend of mine (ONE THE AFOREMENTIONED WHO EVEN WROTE IN HIS BLOG EVER SO RECENTLY) that the list would be completed by the end of the calendar year. I also promised him that the fluorescent bulb I shattered would be replaced.

BOTH OF THESE PROMISES WILL BE COME TRUTHS

That is another promise.

Tally ho!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home