Wednesday, December 12, 2007

ALSO:

(ATTENTION, CAPS LOCK ON(THIS IS A FOLLOW UP TAG ALONG TO THE POST THAT CAME RIGHT BEFORE THIS ONE. IF YOU ARE NOT EDUCATED IN WHAT THAT LAST POST HAS TO SAY THEN YOU HAS BEST GET YOUR SMARTS UP ON IT SO THIS ONE WILL BE GIVEN A VALUABLE CONTEXT)ATTENTION OVERWITH, CAPS LOCK OFF)

As I mentioned previously in a previous post I am starting to teach myself guitar so, in more exciting news(!!1!), I am already getting a crack start on my list of 100 things even if I haven't gotten all of the 100 (I have 60, more than haff, sooo...) figured out, sooo... this can be added to the list of exciting news.

Also, just a quick honorable mention::

Two of my three roommates snore like any of you would not believe in a thousand years and if I don't cool my jets off soon they are going to get a pickle in their throats, no PUN intended!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home