Wednesday, December 12, 2007

ONE MORE THING

(Reading this post out of context is not as big of a deal as reading the last one out of contexts, but still, please, have respect for the older posts and read those first. They are going to die sooner. (Right? Like a metaphor for old people or something. I'm gonna use that one in a book I write, I think.)

I was just making a quick note of thought here, feel free to comment if you'd like Thousand Readers (sorry, I'm about to make a quick side note, but then I'll get back to this)

((this is the side note i told you about before) Stephen King refers to his readers as "Constant Reader" which I thought was cute like rabbits so I kind of stole it, except I changed it to Thousand Readers because instead of Mr. Kings solitary One reader who constantly reads all of his hodge podge, I have over a thousand of you guys reading all of mine (though mines not really hodge podge, it's more like... Splenda. In blog form. (another metaphor. i don't know what for, yet)) But anyways, that's the side note))

Anyways, the quick note I was making was that I think it is so strange how much of a constant transformation and change my blog is going through! I mean, if you were to zoom back to some of the first posts I wrote, I barely write like that anymore! Not in this blog that often, at least! And also, if you were to zoom to the middle of my posts, the same can be said about those! Me oh my, right?

Anyways, Thousand Readers...

Until Next Time!

Chip Chip Choorie!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home